Sunday, December 10, 2006


After going to the 24 hour Wal-Mart at 11pm on a Friday night, I am reassured that I hate people. Sarah and I decided that trying to get most of the last minute x-mas shopping out of the way at that time would be a good idea. And of course we were very wrong. Why is it that Wal-Mart seems to bring out the worst assholes out there? Not to mention the people that work there are the worst bottom feeding jerk-offs Iv'e ever seen. Needless to say I was ready to spend what was left of my money to buy one of those riffles they have in the sports section and start picking off people in blue vests one by one. You know it's a bad Wal-Mart when they don't eve have one of those old people greeting you at the door, just two armed police men with scowls on their faces. We were able to get almost everything we needed, but it was rough. X-mas is really trying my pateince this year. I'm trying, but I don't think I can take much more of this crap. Then again, I guess I bring alot of it on to myself.

No comments: