Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Almost done with my x-mas shopping. just gotta get a few more things, and shell out some more cash to the consumer machine that is the holidays. I'm taking a half day from work today just to get it all done. Is this what Jesus would have wanted for his birthday? Oh wait that doesn't matter cause the dude is a big hoax!! I'm not even sure he exsisted. But whatever, I love his birthday, it and Halloween are my favorite holidays. Although if they gave out gifts for Halloween, then it would most likely leave X-mas in the dirt as my new all time favorite holiday. I guess you can consider candy and booze as a gift. I know I do.
I'm certainly starting to warm up to this blogging thing (still can't come up with a better name than "blog" but I'm working). 3 posts in two days. It's already getting out of control.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He exsisted as a person - there is proof of that. Of course the rest is all up to speculation.